So I finally finished my character guide. That's a big load off my back. Now I can continue in the book. I have part of the first chapter finished already; I just need to ink it in and stuff. Still working on the cover too. I am trying to find the right colors and it is harder than it sounds because I also need to keep in mind the shading and light patterns on the characters and objects. I also don't know what I should call it yet. I am thinking I should wait until I get at least half of the book done before I make a definite title. I mean, what if I make one now and it doesn't fit in to what the book is actually about?? So yeah...
I'm such a procrastinator!! >.<
Oh yeah! I forgot I was gonna make a character list page!!! I will get that in VERY SOON!! I PROMISE!! Maybe I can squeeze in a few pages now but I don't know if I can get every character on yet..but I will keep you guys posted!! (whoever is reading this...)
No comments:
Post a Comment