Sep 30, 2010

Crazy Week!

So this has nothing to do with my senior project but this week was spirit week for our school.  For example, Monday was Cultural day.  We had to dress up according to our culture.  Tuesday was Opposite sex day.  The name says it all.  Wednesday was Wacky wednesday. And Thursday was Formal day.  So I spent most of my time at school taking pictures of everybody in their different outfits.  It was really awesome.  Also, on Thursday (which is today for me right now) we went to see another school perform their epic musical skills to us.  There was one guy that was really awesome at the guitar :3 And they played two songs by Paramore!!  I love Paramore so they are awesome, awesome, awesome!!! ^.^ And I'm gonna see a movie with my friends!!!

Wow.  I think its scary that I am telling you guys everything that happened today.  I dont even know who's reading this.  I was thinking about telling you guys about my day via YouTube but my camera sucks.  I have to save up money for a new one. 

Ummm...yeah ok. I guess I'll go now.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. it was a super epic paramore performance!!!!:D the guitar guy was great!! and i agree 150% percent with uuuuu!!!:D You hsould make your next blog post about how your legacy project is going and such!!! i want to know!!!!1^^

    ReplyDelete