Sep 7, 2010

*Nervous laugh*

Um soooo I did not do ANYTHING over the weekend.  I know... So bad >< but I promise to get stuff done over this weekend!! The weekends are the only time I can get stuff done.  I used to do more during school which I am at right now.  But there is only small openings during and in between classes so not much progresses especially since I have to get the drawings EXACTLY right.  So most of the time, I am erasing the drawings I made because it "doesn't look good" (emphasis on the quotes). Haha but thats how I am so.. I'll get it done, just not as quickly as I want to. ^^

So yeah! Thats the update so far! I'll keep you posted! And definitly when I finish the first chapter.

(I can't believe I am still on the first chapter.  80 hours and still just beginning.. but those hours are also including the time I work on my blog and the character guide which took forever and research too.)

:D

1 comment: