I've been working on a small character guide for my SP that shows the character's picture (that I drew) and his/her info. For example, the first character is named Eagle. On his page, I described his personality, stated his occupation, hobies, favorite food, the origin of his name (how he got the name Eagle and stuff), and his trademark(s) which are the little things thatidentify him. I also added his age, his eye and hair color, his height and weight.
I only finished his so far. But I have seven major characters and four minor but important xharacters so far. I might add more epic characters and definitly extras as well.
So yeah, I have been neglecting my senior project for a while now (the whole summer..) but hopefully I can remember to post stuff up every once in a while. I will be making a character list page soon that shows what I have for my guide that I just mentioned so that will come up soon.
So far I have 17 hours done! Thats not alot compared to the 400 that I need but it's better than nothing.
I guess...
No comments:
Post a Comment