This is my first post...I don't really know what to say. I guess I could start with my Senior Project.
My senior project is going to revolve around making a comic book. I decided to make journal reviews so i can keep my advisors posted and to help me remember what i did last (if it has been a while since i last did anything to it.)
So, my main idea is going to be about my cats. I have four cats right now. They are from the same family but they have very different personalities. I have drawn out how I thought they would look if they were humans. Yes, I can have a very active imagination. They are cats that can turn into humans.
I already started the first chapter. The setting is in my dads parking lot. One of the characters appears to be wandering around. He is quickly joined by his big, clumsy brother, his optimistic, happy other brother and his high-strung sister. (I will make another post about the characters and their personalities and stuff in the future.) Then soon they run into the neighbor cat who is sexy and thinks she is the best. A little self-absorbed is the word I'm looking for. Then finally as the chapter closes, you meet the grumpy mother of the four.
Thats it for this post. I will try to get some posts up weekly if not daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment