I'm only on here because I'm really bored. I have a class right now but I already took it last year. I wanted this year to be a directed studies which basically means I research on my own and show it to a teacher when I'm done. I have to have 60 hours to complete it. So not only do I have to do a 400 hour Senior Project; I have a 60 hour Directed studies project PLUS a 30 hour Legacy Project which is a project that I'm going to leave behind at the school as a legacy to the younger students. I know, why am I at this school? Well, I get Fridays off every week so I think it's worth it.
So yeah..thats what I'm supposed to be doing but I decided to complain to you guys instead!!! Don't you feel lucky?!! ^_^
Ok well thats it! I'll keep you posted!!
No comments:
Post a Comment