Sep 20, 2010

FFFFFAAAAAIIIIIIRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooooo I went to the fair!!!! It was totally awesome!!! Since I live in Hilo the fair is small and cramped with barely any rides.  But we did have some really traumatic rides!

I went on the Zipper.  I loved it!  I forced my two other friends to go on with me but they hated it.  I kinda feel bad that I made them go with me but going on the Zipper is something everybody has to experience.  Another ride that I really loved was the Fireball.  It's so classic but so fun!  It baseically goes around in a complete circle so that you're completely upside down at the top.  It was really fun.  But it was also really crowded so I spent most of the four hours that I was there just standing in line.  I rode the Zipper once, the fireball twice and the ferris wheel with my friends.  They aren't as adrenaline junky as me so they made me ride the ferris wheel with them.  It was an awesome weekend!!

And because I spent alot of time at the fair, (ok not so much..) I didn't do any of my senior project...

But I just started my Black Hole project this morning.  So I guess thats better than nothing..

Well I think thats it for this post.  I posted videos of my time at the fair on youtube; my account is in the contact info.  I would have got more if my battery didn't die..but theres always next year!! 

OH! And I'll try to get stuff into the Mysterious Black Hole section.  I might even change the title, it sounds...not very interesting.  But yeah, I'll get something up soon! Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment