Sep 27, 2010

Procrastinating like nobodys business! (I swear...)

Well, the title says it all.  I'm not doing anything for my Senior Project.  I've started my Legacy Project though.  Thats better than nothing right?  :D I dont know if I told you guys this but my Legacy Project is just going to be an anime drawing of everyone in my senior class.  I did tell you what a Legacy project was right?? It's just a small project that you leave behind at the school even after you graduate for the little kids I guess.  I mean, the YOUNGER GENERATION.  But yeah.  I'm not gonna be able to put up the work I got done so far mostly because the paper I'm drawing it on is frikken huge.  Its like giant poster board.  And it wont fit in my scanner.  So yeah..Theres only like 18 or 19 people in our class and I already finished about 5 people. Sorry I'm rambling.  I have nothing else to talk about and I feel bad that I didnt post anything for like a week.  So here is something to read until next week or something.  I never seem to have time at home.  Mostly because I'm busy....playing video games....

But thats besides the point. 

ANYWAYS.  I'm eating right now.

I so have A.D.D.

I will try really hard to get stuff done before next Monday!! I promise!!!!

Ok I guess I'll get right on it instead of telling you guys that I will do something when I'm obviously not doing anything....
ok bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey heyyy!! You do not have a.d.d!!!!XD hahaha, but GOOD JOB CHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D You are farther than me in your legacy project!!!!:D im so proud of ya!!
    And stop saying you procrastinate!! Cause i know you actually do good work when you do it!:D

    ReplyDelete