Oct 13, 2010

Nothing to report....

Sorry guys!! I'm regrettably not doing anything relating to any of my projects... So bad!!! >< Most of the stuff that I have been doing at school is practicing for the SAT test.  I'm taking the actual test on November 6.  I hope I'll do good but I haven't been doing so well on the practice test...so I'm not getting my hopes too high.  Listening to music right now so I'm not really here mentally.  Oh and also my school has this thing called Student Led Conferences where at the end of the trimester, we get some work from our classes and give a small presentation of what we learned from that class.  Its mostly for the parents and family members of the student so they know whats going on in school.  The first trimester ends November 5th so I'm already trying to get work from classes.  This is so stressful..... Theres so much that I need to do that when I actually try to get stuff done, Im overwhelmed and I dont know where to start....

Haha sorry. I guess instead of crying about it, I should actually get some stuff done, huh? ^^

Untill next time!!!! :D