Quick update for you all:
1. About my senior project...I made a short storyline for the second chapter but I never actually drew anything out so thats still on hold.
2. My legacy project is coming along pretty well. I still need to draw a few more students then I will color them which I know I will mess up on...><
3. My black hole project is the one I have been working on the most. My research paper is about four pages long. I'm still not done though. If you want me to post it up when I'm done let me know please. Otherwise, I'm leaving it off.
4. I'm stressed out for a math test... I'm already barely passing so there is a very little chace I can pass this class. I dont know what to think.
5. Student led conferences are coming up next week. Theres a description in my last post: http://chehalisrandomness.blogspot.com/2010/10/nothing-to-report.html
I never got anything done for that but I'm not to worried because I only have three classes this trimester with one being a directed studies.
6. Oh and I've also been to a digital media workshop at one of the colleges here: Hawaii Community College. It was super fun. We learned about different digital arts like photoshop, flash, illustrator, dreamweaver and 3D animation. And going to that workshop made me want to take a 3D animation class at the college so I will be signing up for that soon to take it in the Spring of next year. :D
I'm so so sorry that I havent been keeping you guys up to date with all of this. I try hard to make a post every week but I've been lazy. But this is all I got for now so I'll talk to you guys later, ok?