Nov 8, 2010

Student Led Conference Update

So last week I had my student led conference and i believe i passed.  They dont really tell you if you passed until they send your report cards.  I was ready for it but the problem I had was that I went through it all too fast. I thought there wasnt enough time for me to go through everything that I had so I blazed through it in fifteen minutes and had like thirty minutes left over.  It was really awkward.  But I passed so I guess thats all that matters. 

Oh and I worked more on my Legacy Project so thats getting done.  I'm so happy ^__^

Ehhhh my senior project is still at a halt right now but as soon as i finish my Legacy project and turn it in next month, I will have much more time to work on it.  I think the legacy is due Dec. 9 but I cant really remember right now. 

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to keep you guys updated earlier.  I feel so bad!!!! >< But you guys actually have lives and probably dont waste time reading my incredebly boring unupdated blog right? XD