I posted up pictures of the main characters on DA! Check it out! It's a party. I'll give you the links to each picture AND to my DeviantART profile page! Am I nice or what?
Chapter 2 of my comic is still a work in progress. I want the drawings to be perfect so there is a lot of erasing involved. But it's getting there! Slowly and steadily.
Looking for a place to go to college! I'm not sure where I wanna go yet. All I want to do is to get off this island. I'm interested in 3D Animation so I'm looking for a place that focuses on technology and stuff. I'm also interested in movie making. Last semester, my friend had the college class ENG 204: Creative Writing. Her final project was a short movie, a skit about facebook addiction. I was in charge of filming and editting while she played both parts of director and actor!! I think it turned out really well! Maybe if she lets me, I will upload it to Youtube and share the link with you. Anyway, thats what got me interested in movie making. We didnt have the best resources. We only had a few flip cameras and imovie on the mac. I think it may have been better if we had some tripods; maybe used more than one camera at the same time in different areas to make it look more proffesional if you know what I'm trying to say. But it was still a really good movie and I am proud of it and my friend for direction it so well.
Also, completely unrelated to school or anything but you should totally check out this guy on YouTube. He is amazing! And I wouldnt be surprised if you had heard of him before. But I'm just advertising for him because he is so AWESOME!
Main channel: http://www.youtube.com/Tobuscus
2nd channel (daily vlogs): http://www.youtube.com/tobyturner
Game commentary channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TobyGames
Also the links to my drawings:
Eagle: http://wildshado.deviantart.com/#/d379gmo
Boots: http://wildshado.deviantart.com/#/d379g90
Roy: http://wildshado.deviantart.com/#/d379fxz
Casper: http://wildshado.deviantart.com/#/d379fp0
Kitty: http://wildshado.deviantart.com/#/d379fcp
Buddy: http://wildshado.deviantart.com/#/d379eou
Vermin: http://wildshado.deviantart.com/#/d379f3k
Lily: http://wildshado.deviantart.com/#/d379e0c
My DeviantART profile: http://wildshado.deviantart.com/
Thanks for listening!