Feb 16, 2011

Senior stuff.

Ahhh!! Sorry I havent been on my blog that much!  I've been preoccupied trying to blaze my senior project! And I'm inking it now so it looks more better.  I'm still thinking of a name for it though.  It's a comic book about the lives and dramas of cats that turn into people. What am I supposed to call that??  There is no action yet..its kinda boring right now but I have a small action scene in mind where one of the cats gets in a fight with a neighbor.  I'm not at that part yet.  That will probably be in the 3rd chapter. In the second chapter, you will meet a new character and that will be like the beginning of friendships that span past the immediate family and the dramas that involve not just one of the family but all of them. 

Okay so maybe my comic is not gonna be awesome and action packed like most good mangas.  But its still a work in progress; I'm not sure where its gonna be going yet.  But its not gonna be a romantic book.  I'm working on comedy.  Well, not like obviously comedic but like the funny stuff is gonna be in the background. 

The trimester is almost over so I have to do another student led conference.  It's mostly gonna be a presentation on my Legacy Project.  Because I dont have any classes. 

I even changed the style of the blog! Instead of being so boring and seemingly work-related with all the straight letters and the matrixy background, its bright and happy! At least thats the feeling I get when I look at it. 

Is there anything else I wanted to say?? I cant remember..but yesterday, I was heelying and I'm getting pretty good! I dont wanna brag or anything but I am great at it.  It took a lot of practice but I can balance and start heelying without hanging on to anything.  No I wanna teach myself to heely backwards.  That sounds fun.