Aug 22, 2011

Very Belated Update (S.P, Vacation, Reviews, etc)

Sorry I forgot all about you guys.  My senior project was a success.  3 chapters of amazing drawings.  Fully colored cover page.  I even made a little dedication page.  I should work on putting the book on my computer and making another page so you guys can see it.  Knowing me i'll probably get right on that....in 8 months :p

On another note, I just got back from visiting my family in Washington a couple weeks ago.  It was fun.  We went hiking, cruised the market in Seattle where I bought an ocarina, had an awesome family dinner, and got to meet lots of new people.  Visiting them made me wanna move over there.  But I should save money first.  I think that's my problem.  I have billions of goals but I don't really do alot to get to them :/ I should work on that..

The 3DS is awesome.  It allows you to have the option of playing games in 3D.  I have to admit it did take a while for me to get used to the 3D game play.  It didn't seem natural since I spent years playing video games in 2D.  My eyes would burn after 5 minutes and my head would start aching within 10.  But I got into the habit of switching it to 3D during cut-scenes and switching it back to 2D during actual game play.  And after a while I got used to it.  The 3DS also has a bunch of menu features including 3D camera,  recording sounds,  a Mii maker similar to the Mii channel on the Wii, a nintendo shop which requires internet connection, and even a new feature called AR games.  Its kind of hard to explain how that works but basically you can play games with your immediate environment as a background.  Understand? Me neither.

Thats all thats on my mind right now.  Thanks for listening.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment